It's a First!

  

After much preparation we're excited that Punaruawhiti/Endeavour Inlet's first off-grid yoga and meditation studio is now ready for private 1-1 and small group classes! 

Lots of people, including Liam, have helped me reach this point and I'm grateful to you all for your assistance! Thank you!

This is one step among many. You can learn more about my studio at The Bluewater Lodge here.

I look forward to welcoming you to our new sanctuary.

~Debbie

Comments

Kerry Royer said…
I love this photo so much. Congratulations!
YK Wright said…
Congrats!!!!! ❤️-y
Cheryl said…
Congrats Debbie!!❤️
Thanks Kerry!
Thanks Yvonne!
Thanks Cheryl! I know Sauv. is more your thing and we hope to have some posts, from Liam, on that too. :)
Leslie B said…
So excited for you Debbie! Beautiful photo...beautiful soul.
Thanks Leslie! It is exciting!
Caronova said…
Congratulations! What a beautiful spot. Can’t wait for our first yoga session there together!
Me too Caroline! Hopefully it won't be long before Aucklanders are able to join us in the Sounds!

Popular posts from this blog

Searching for Sea Forest Treasures

National Sea Week 2025

Marine Magic in Marlborough